Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Projects...

When we moved into our house over 3 years ago the walls were all contractor white. Slowly, we moved through the house room by room adding color. I have documented the Cricut use previously here, in the girls room. My intent was to add a vinyl quote to their room to complete the look. First I needed just the right quote. The search took some time and I can't even take the credit for the 'perfect' quote. The credit goes to my mom who found a quote that will grow with the happy, beautiful girls who grace our home with love and laughter.

So here's the finished product:
I used the Doodletype cartridge for the print and Cursive 101 'prettiest.' I think it turned out okay. If was my first vinyl project of this size and took some work, but overall, it turned out well if I do say so myself.

To see my other project...I will be posting it on my private blog (click here). If you are interested, please post a comment and I will send you an invite.

Next on my list of to-dos:
1. Post the super cute classroom craft we made before break
2. Post my theme for the 2011-2012 school year (now that the year if officially half over)
3. Send out invites for the private blog. I apologize to everyone and anyone who has not received one. I didn't send them out due to a little trial life threw my way between Thanksgiving and Christmas' breaks. Nothing to be concerned about, just consumed a great deal of my time. I'm hoping 2012 will be a little less chaotic! :)

No comments: